KUALA LUMPUR: Ev Ting will fight in the One: Pinnacle of Power at Studio City Event Centre in Macau on June 23. The Auckland-based Ev Ting will battle Japan’s Koji Ando, who hopes to end his two-fight losing streak.
ONE In The Media
- Metro Manila (CNN Philippines, June 7) — Martin Nguyen will face Filipino contender Kevin Belingon for the ONE interim bantamweight world title. ONE Championship Chairman and CEO Chatri Sityodtong announced the fight on his official Facebook page Thursday.
- ONE Championship’s July card in Manila will be getting a big-time main event, as Team Lakay knockout artist and top bantamweight contender Kevin “The Silencer” Belingon will be taking on reigning ONE Championship Featherweight and Flyweight World Champion Martin ‘The Situ-Asian’ Nguyen for the Interim ONE Championship Bantamweight World Champion.
- ONE Championship has bolstered its burgeoning roster of with the acquisition of Muay Thai champions Yodpanomrung Jitmuangnon and Rodtang Jitmuangnon.
- Interim ONE Championship Flyweight World Champion Geje Eustaquio has a thing for rematches.
- SINGAPORE – Atomweight champion Angela “Unstoppable” Lee and Japanese veteran Mei Yamaguchi fought another closely contested main event before a sellout crowd of 12,000 during a ONE Championship at Singapore Indoor Stadium.
- Promotional debutante Laura “The Gladiadora” Balin, a South American contender with a 90 percent finishing rate, is planning to shock the world as she squares off with a rising Chinese martial arts superstar in her maiden assignment under ONE Championship.
- The culture of martial arts in China is rich. It dates back more than 4,000 years. Courage, patience, endurance, will, and perseverance are concepts associated with the culture's "martial morality." ONE Championship strawweight champion Xiong "The Panda" Jingnan has demonstrated these traits during her ascent to the level of champion martial artist.
- World middleweight champion Aung La N Sang has been scheduled to defend his title against Japanese fighter Ken Hasegawa, on June 29 at Yangon’s Thuwana indoor stadium.
- ONE Championship’s Aung La N Sang is set to defend his middleweight title against Ken Hasegawa on June 29.